2015 Editorial Calendar
SPRING ISSUE/ THE SHOW ISSUE
- The 2015 International Travel Goods Show
- Show Directory
- Guide to Industry Products
- Trademark/Licensing/Brand Directory
SPECIAL ADVERTISING PROGRAM FOR THE FEBRUARY ISSUE
TGA Members who exhibit at The International Travel Goods Show are eligible for a 10% discount on advertising rates in the February Issue.
SUMMER ISSUE/POST-SHOW WRAP-UP
- The International Travel Goods Show 2015 Wrap-Up and Review
- Show Trend Analysis
- Seen at The Show
SPECIAL ADVERTISING PROGRAM FOR THE MAY ISSUE
TGA Members who exhibit at The International Travel Goods Show are eligible for a 10% discount on advertising rates in the May Issue.
FALL ISSUE/THE BUSINESS ISSUE
- FOCUS ON Business Travel: Business cases and business-oriented travel goods are some of the fastest moving items in retail, and with constantly evolving TSA standards it's a product segment that sees constant change and revision.
- State of the Industry Report
SPECIAL ADVERTISING PROGRAM FOR THE AUGUST ISSUE
Special Triple Frequency Advertising Program available in this Issue
WINTER ISSUE/THE TRAVEL ISSUE
- FOCUS ON Leisure Travel: Travel is what this industry is all about, and that's the subject for our 4-color photo feature covering marketplace trends. Whether it's travel-specific luggage, duffels, totes, and accessories, or crossover items like backpacks, messenger bags and casual laptop carriers, this is where the travel goods industry turns to find the latest and greatest.
- The 2016 International Travel Goods Show Preview
SPECIAL ADVERTISING PROGRAM FOR THE NOVEMBER ISSUE
Special Three Show Issue Advertising Package, including Winter, Spring and Summer Issues
For more information about the editorial calendar, email Cathy Hays at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call her at 877-842-1938, x-707.
If your company is participating in or promoting a charitable cause — we want to hear from you! Please email information to email@example.com for editorial consideration in an upcoming issue of Travel Goods Showcase magazine. If submitting images along with your press release or news item, digital file requirements are: JPEG format, resolution at 300 dpi, no smaller than 2". If you have any questions, please contact Cathy Trecartin at firstname.lastname@example.org.