DIRECTOR OF BUSINESS BEVELOPMENT SOUGHT
Sprayco, the USA"s leading supplier of spray bottles and travel products in the grocery, drug, dollar, mass and specialty retail chains, is seeking the correct candidate for a newly created position: The director of business development will help foster our sales and profitability growth and help lead with our future plans.
The director of business development will help develop and implement strategies to grow revenue and improve profitability. This will include growing the company"s business with the leading national and regional chains, as well as channels that are currently under-developed for Sprayco. This position will work very closely with all staff and management, and will report to the vice president.
This position offers a tremendous opportunity to be involved in a very entrepreneurial company. The successful candidate will work with a smart, energetic and aggressive management team in a position that offers significant long-term career development opportunities.
The primary responsibility of this position is to help develop and grow the company"s
business in all classes of trade and to ensure the maximization of volume and profit. This position is responsible for a multitude of sales and management activities, including but not limited to the following:
- Assist in developing and implementing sales and growth strategies.
- Assist in developing new product lines or new sales channels to grow revenue and profitability.
- Leadership of the customer relationship for most customers, including oversight of proposal/program development, monitoring customer satisfaction and communicating customer concerns and needs to the relevant support functions.
- Aid in management and forecasting of the company"s business.
- Accurately tracking all related activities, progress and deliverables, including costs, revenue targets, financial analysis, risk analysis and competitive analysis.
- Interaction with all functions at all levels to drive the specific plans critical to the
growth of the company.
- Gathering and analyzing competitive information that will make Sprayco better than
- Facilitating the identification of new business with the assigned customers; seeking out and helping customers define new opportunities.
- Minimum 10 years sales experience to national and regional chains with consumer products on a direct and with independent representatives basis.
- Involvement in product development.
- A proven track record in establishing and building national and regional chain business at the corporate level.
- Demonstrated success in selling and introducing new products.
- Demonstrated success with large national accounts and established relationships at the regional and national level.
- Ability to develop and maintain deep relationships with customers.
- Experience with a product category/company in which sales is a significant driver of
the product development.
- History of success and business growth with leading customers.
- Experience in finding, hiring and working with independent manufacturer representatives and food brokers.
Personal skills and characteristics
- Easy and pleasant to work with.
Works well independently as well as in a team environment.
- Assertive and persistent.
- Strong interest, enthusiasm and energy for what they do and what they sell.
- Strong personal selling skills.
- Excellent communication, presentation and customer development skills.
- Proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint and able to put together professional customer and company presentations.
- Ability to analyze and synthesize data to draw insightful and logical business conclusions.
- High personal and professional integrity.
- A strong communicator with excellent written and oral communication skills.
- A self-starter who works well without close supervision.
- A customer-focused attitude.
- Listens and is able to take productive criticism.
- Well-organized and capable of establishing and maintaining proper priorities and
handling a variety of detailed activities.
- Analytical skills reflected in logical, organized examination of information resulting in
valid, unique and accurate proposals and solutions to problems.
- Conceptual thinker.
- Ability to multi-task, switch quickly between channels of distribution and maintain focus.
- Strong follow-up skills.
Education Credentials: Bachelor"s degree in marketing, finance or business management; master"s degree a plus.
Please email resumé with cover letter stating salary requirements to Eric Seidel, vice president, at ESeidel@Sprayco.com.
SEEKING SALES REPS AND IN-HOUSE SALES PERSONS
A fast-growing and well-established company, DEJUNO Corporation has specialized in the manufacturing and distribution of luggage and soft bags since 1995. To further expand our business across the United States and fulfill our marketing plans on various new products, we look forward to working with proven sales reps in national territories. We also seek experienced sales persons who can work in-house. With great sales potential and a highly attractive compensation structure, we warmly welcome sales persons to join our company and grow with us. Interested candidates, please send resumé to or contact Daniel Gao at email@example.com.
FULL-TIME SALES POSITION AVAILABLE AT NUKI
Nuki is new company that has recently launched its inaugural range of "Front Opening Hard Shell Cases" in October, 2013. We are excited to bring our products to market and are looking for experienced sales people to help make this happen. Substantial sales experience in the travel goods and luggage industry is required for this position.
Our product range is exciting and innovative, and we look forward to having experienced industry professionals join us at this early stage and be a part of building a world class brand and company.
We are headquartered in San Diego, CA. Working location and related arrangements TBD.
Please send us your resumé, outlining your previous industry sales experience and employment history to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please include your salary requirements and availability for consideration.
REFINED LEATHER GOODS MANUFACTURER SEEKS SALES REPS
Royce® Leather is seeking outside sales reps in California, Northwest, Caribbean, Northeast and Southeast United States.
Craftsmanship, functional design and creativity are at the heart of the Royce name. Inspired by the world of design and architecture, Royce reveals a strong bond between originality and tradition. Specializing in handmade accessories for men and women, the range of products includes wallets, card cases, travel accessories, bags and luggage. Style and innovation, clean and structured lines, sophistication and unique character define Royce Leather.
With artisan assembly lines in Bogota and Hong Kong, Royce remains recognized for expert craftsmanship in manufacturing, with our comprehensive collection of fine leather still integrating Austrian aesthetics and American functionality in every handcrafted piece. Today, Royce is a trusted vendor for several major eCommerce, retail and corporate gifts partners and continues to grow its brand awareness worldwide while also staying true to its original model as a reliable source for private label accessories and luggage. Please send resumé to Billy@RoyceLeatherGifts.com.